Style diary of the effortlessly classy Kate Middleton - Royal tour of Canada 2016!
The royal visit of the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge to Canada will be devoid of tiaras or ballgowns as the royal couple wants to enjoy a sporty and outdoorsy tour with their children, George and Charlotte.
Princess Charlotte has made her royal tour debut on what is sure to be a trip to remember.
Despite of having less grandeur of clothing our royal fashion icon, Kate impressed us with her simple but yet chic and classy sense of styling.
The mother of two glowed in almost everything she wore.💓
Given below are the outfits worn by Kate Middleton for the Royal tour of Canada 2016 :-
1. Kate visited Vancouver with William.
For her visit to Vancouver, Kate opted for a red and white print dress and had thoughtful pops of red on her heels and clutch.
The Dress was by Alexander McQueen
The Red Shoes - Gianvito Rossi
The Purse she carried was from Miu Miu
And the watch was from Cartier
2. Kate arriving by sea plane at the Vancouver Harbor in a beautiful Alexander McQueen white and red printed dress.
3.The Duchess interacted with small children in Vancouver.
4. Catherine attends a reception at Government House on Day 3 of a Royal Tour of Canada in a beautiful red dress from the British label, Preen.
Kate looked absolutely gorgeous in a off-shoulder red dress from the British label, Preen.
She accessorized it with Queen Elizabeth's maple leaf pin with Soru Baroque pearl earrings, along with her sapphire engagement ring.
The red heels were from Gianvito Rossi
5. The Soru Baroque Pearl earrings complemented Kate's look for the evening.
6.The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Ring Reconciliation ceremony.
7. Kate arrived in style in a Jenny Packham dress with Princess Charlotte in her arms.
When the Duchess arrived in Canada she was wearing a Penny Packham dress.
The knee-length royal blue dress was well fitted.
She was wearing a maple leaf pin by William Histed and a pair of Gianvito Rossi shoe.
Her beautiful hair was secured in a Sylvia Fletcher blue hat.
8. The Blue stone studded diamond earrings were complementing her Penny Packham dress.
9. Stunning Kate Middleton in a well fitted royal blue dress.
10. Happy family time with George and Charlotte!
11. Kate at the Heiltsuk Nation In B.C.
While visiting the Heiltsuk Nation In B.C, the Duchess went for a more casual attire.
She wore a Holland & Holland Sahara cotton jacket.
The dark washed Zara skinny jeans looked fabulous on her.
The gold kite earrings that she was wearing was designed by Canadian-born designer Pippa Small.
The brown boots were from Penelope Chilvers.
12. The Duchess Of Cambridge in a topshop shirt.
13.Kate accessorized the outdoorsy look with a clear bubble umbrella, as the rain came pouring down on B.C.'s central coast.
14. The Pippa Small earrings.