Chanel Cruise Collection 2018-2019 show was a spectacular one, and here we get the entire Cruise Collection Details for you. The models rocked each and every outfit and we even saw supermodels Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid walking the ramp. Cruise Collection is inspired by LA PAUSA. You would see a variety of silhouettes ranging from suit sets to beautiful white skirt top sets. All the models wore beret caps and stocking to complete the cruise look. The range covered skirts, crop top, blazer, overcoat and dresses.
Five most unique features from Chanel Cruise Collection 2019 are:
1. Transparent Plastic Fabric Dresses and Tops
2. Taking Distressed Denim To Another Level
3. Combination of Denim and Leather Jacket, Shorts and Skirts
4. Faux Belt With Lots of Outfits
5. White colors take the center stage in the entire collection.
These trends would be ruling 2018 and 2019. Look through all the collection and get inspired and motivated for your next Holiday! These resort wear outfits are perfect for vacations and are super glamorous!
The models kept the makeup minimal yet bold by having a dark eyeshadow cover. The look was created by Lucia Pica and covered under Chanel Beauty.