We know that 2017 VSFS show would be an exciting one. From the best of most followed supermodels from Instagram, this time Victoria's Secret has gone a step further. For the first time in the history of Victoria's Secret, it has collaborated with a designer for its Pink To Punk section. For the first time, we would see VS X Balmain for its Pink to Punk Runway.
We are super excited about it. Look through the VS Angels pictures in jackets, cover-ups designed by Balmain for the Pink to Punk segment of the VSFS happening on 29. 11. 2017. Just when we saw sexy first looks of Taylor Hill and Bella Hadid, we started wanting to see more. Last night there was a fun PJ party in the hotel for the VS Angels.
Finally, we cannot wait for the VS X Balmain show. Romee Strijd looks super hot in the plaid bra and plaid, mesh Victoria's Secret Panty. Her look went straight from sexy to a bombshell with a kickass attitude once she paired the lingerie up with Balmain's black jacket accessorized with spikes all over.
So what does Balmain creation add to the Victoria Secret's Collection?
Victoria's Secret Collection is known to enhance the sex appeal for females. The lingerie collection is the best in the world, and it shows adequate skin to make women look more beautiful and sexy in all possible ways. Now interesting to note is what addition would Balmain do to VS collection for its Pink To Punk segment.
- Balmain's collection is bold, strong.
- It has a black leather base, which is then embellished with silver spikes, safety pins, studs and silver thread.
- It gives a badass bombshell attitude to the VS Angels
- It is super glittery as it is studded with silver embellishments.
- It does justice to the segment name from Pink to Punk, and this time the Punk would be way too stronger for everyone to feel it just by the first look.
Checkout the latest pictures of the Balmain X VS Pink to Punk segment collection from the VSFS Shanghai 2017.