Urban decay NAKED HEAT palette takes nude to an ultimate new level. The dozen shaded NAKED HEAT has an amazing combination of color which is a whole new level when compared to Urban Decay's previous palette, NAKED. The super versatile colors consists of amber-hued neutrals—including warm browns, burnt oranges and rich siennas. For sultry looks, the palette also consists of shades like super-smooth red-brown matte and a glimmering copper to a deep, shifty bronze. It is the only palette you will ever need. The NAKED HEAT retails for $54. We have given you the best Instagram beauty blogger looks for inspiration to create your next look with NAKED HEAT. And here's a review of the palette which will give you all the information that you will ever need.
What are the key points about NAKED HEAT palette?
- This is a palette consisting of 12 shades
- The shades are all warm toned
- There is a mirror on the palette which is great for on the go touch ups
- The brush is very well designed and is perfect for foolproof, seamless blending.
- The formula is very well pigmented and opaque
What are the shades of NAKED HEAT palette?
- OUNCE - ivory shimmer
- CHASER - light nude matte
- SAUCED - soft terra-cotta matte
- LOW BLOW - brown matte
- LUMBRE - copper shimmer and gold pearl shift
- HE DEVIL - burnt red matte
- DIRTY TALK - metallic burnt red
- SCORCHED - metallic deep red and gold micro-shimmer
- CAYENNE - deep terra-cotta matte
- EN FUEGO - burgundy matte
- ASHES - deep reddish-brown matte
- EMBER - deep metallic copper-burgundy
What skin color is NAKED HEAT palette for?
These colors are great for all skintones and undertones and anyone can easily create gorgeous eye looks with it.
What is the texture of the NAKED HEAT palette like?
- The shimmer shades are a bit dry and can be used with a wet brush for more pigmentation.
- The shades are very well pigmented and opaque.
- They can be blended easily.
- They stay for long and is smudge proof.
- They look warm and pretty on the eyes.
Pros of NAKED HEAT palette:
- Well pigmented and opaque formula
- Shade range great
- Good for all skin tones
- Packaging is very good
- Brush is perfect for foolproof, seamless blending.
- Smudge proof and transfer proof.
Cons of NAKED HEAT palette:
- All the shades are warm toned
- A bit of contrast colors would have been useful.