Berry and red lip lovers, your search for the perfect lipstick shade ends here!!!
Kylie Jenner might have given birth to her baby Stormi a few days ago, but that doesn't mean that her cosmetics line Kylie Cosmetics will stop rolling out amazing new products. She's back with elder sister Kourtney Kardashian and launched KOURT collection which consists of some fabulous shades. Minnie lipstick is a shade to fiery that it will make your lips pop instantly. Let's see what the shade is actually like.
Shade of Minnie lipstick:
- Minnie is a dark pink shade which almost looks red.
- It has hints of brown and looks pretty warm on the lips.
- It is a shade so warm that it looks good on every skin tone.
- For dark-skinned beauties, this lipstick might be especially flattering and beautiful.
Texture of Minne velvet:
- This is another lipstick from the famous Velvet range by Kylie Cosmetics.
- Highly pigmented and gorgeous, it covers your lips in just one swipe and provides full color.
- It keeps looking dewy and velvety and does not dry down to a matte texture.
- It won't dry out or flake your lips as it contains moisturizing ingredients.
Is Minnie velvet long wearing?
Minnie velvet is a highly pigmented shade which will stay on your lips all day and make sure not to wear off even with eating and drinking.
Pros of Mini velvet:
- The beautiful pinkish red shade looks great on all skin tones.
- It is moisturizing and does not dry out lips.
- It is highly pigmented and long wearing.
- It does not bleed and gives you a perfect plump pout.
Cons of Minnie lipstick:
The lipstick is priced at $16 each which might be a bit high for one shade especially since many drugstore brands sell liquid lipsticks at much lower prices.
When was Minnie velvet lipstick released?
Minnie velvet was released on April 24, 2018 along with other lipsticks and eyeshadow palette from Kylie X Kourtney collection.
Where to buy Minne velvet from?
Minnie velvet is available at Kylie Cosmetics official website for $16 each.