YASH: A STUNNING LIP COLOR THAT GOES HAND IN HAND WITH EACH AND EVERY COSTUME!!
For years MAC promises to be a favorite brand for women. From a wide range of make-up accessories to variant shades of lipsticks, none were ever disappointing from their brand. All the working women aspire to have that perfect nude lipstick which they wear to the office every day. Definitely, MAC is the brand, but which shade? That’s the whole confusion about.
Here we are going to talk about the stunning YASH shade of MAC lipstick which is highly irresistible for women: -
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS LIPSTICK:
- A long lasting nude shade.
- Suits every outfit due to its peachiness.
- A dazzling hue enabling a bold texture.
- Non-greasy, thus awarding an amazing matte shade on the application.
- Feels tender on lips by providing a great coverage.
How Does MAC YASH FEEL ON THE LIPS?
Mac Yash Lipstick comes with dampness, devoid of any kind of luster as its a matte shade. On hydrated lips, it gives a perfect nude look but gives a sticky texture on non-hydrated lips thus making it more anhydrous.
What is the actual color of Mac Yash?
A neutral nude shade which is apt for all kinds of skin tones. It has a slight tinge of tangerine makes it widely accepted among all women.
On which skin tone can Mac Yash be recommended?
Mac Yash is highly suggested on fairer skin tones.
What kind of smell does this particular product come with?
This nude shade is available with its customary fragrance of strong vanilla beans.
State its opacity.
Being extremely opaque in nature, Mac Yash is capable of camouflaging various blemishes on lips soon after proper application.
How long does this lip color stay?
On hydrated lips, this lip color persists for 5 hours approx. But when it is applied with a fine lip primer and a liner then it tends to remain up to 8 to 9 hours consecutively.
PROS OF MAC YASH LIPSTICK:
- An apt lip color for fair complexioned women as it provides a wonderful neutral coral hue.
- Its aroma is super delicious.
- Extremely buoyant when applied on lips.
- An effortless cosmetic in terms of application.
- This shade is devoid of scintillation.
- A true travel-friendly accessory
- Lasts for 6 long hours with a little haziness
CONS OF MAC YASH LIPSTICK:
- Expensive enough for common people thus leading to less accessible to women from various sections of the society.
- On non-hydrated lips, the lip color tends to stick on the lines, edges and the cracks of the lips.
- After some time, it aims to anhydrate the lips if not desquamated before application.
What is the price of this nude shade from Mac?
This nude shade from Mac is reachable at $17 for 0. 10 oz.
How is this lipstick packed?
Mac Yash lipstick is available with a trademarked bullet shaped somber sheath which ensures a very classy, compact and solid look to the product.
How Does Yash Feel On The Lips?
This particular lipstick is extremely airy on lips hence its application ensures a kind of buttery smooth feeling. It lacks the hydrating properties and as a result, at times it sticks on the crevices of the lip. Therefore, before putting on the lip color, exfoliation must be done so as to avoid stiffness.
Other Nude Shades Of MAC You Would Love:
USER REVIEWS OF MAC YASH:
- I bought a MAC lipstick color YASH it's so beautiful and nude. - @MelissaJMize
- Undoubtedly one of my fave go-to lip collabs! MAC Cork lip liner and MAC Yash Matte Lipstick. - @LITC_XOXO
- Yash by MAC is literally my dream lipstick. - @xbethhward
- My Mac Yash ‘lipstick makes my lips look so “blowjob lip” ish and I’m wearing it going to a nursing training day. - @wee_ginge
- Yash by Mac will always be my most favorite nude lipstick. - @_chloehutchison
- Omg I’m in love with the Yash lipstick from Mac. - @olgaaaaesquivel
- Yash by MAC. The Perfect nude for everyone. - @connicSimmondo
- MAC's ‘Yash’ is my absolute fave matte lipstick right now. - @tkimv
Below is the Images From Instagram Beauty Bloggers Who Show How MAC Yash Lipstick look on their varied skin tones: