If you are a big fan of makeup, then you will surely know that dusty shades are really in this season. So we had a pleasant surprise when Kylie Cosmetics introduced its new velvet matte lipkits and one of them was a dusty pink shade. This flattering shade is called POISON BERRY and we are sure in love with this. The POISON BERRY released along with GRAPE SODA and STRAWBERRY CREAMon 25th May, 2017 in Kylie's Velvet Collection. The lip kit looks good, and feels great due to its velvet matte texture which has high pigmentation and at the same time it does not dry or flake the lips.
But who does it suit best?
And where to buy it from?
Want to know? Then read on.
What is the POISON BERRY shade like?
- POISON BERRY is a deeo dusty mauve shade according to the website.
- It is a very flattering shade, especially for the darker skintones.
- It is a brownish maroon shade and us very dark.
- It is a very good color for darker skintones.
- On lighter skin tones too, it looks good with proper makeup.
- It suits best on yellow undertones.
How to use POISON BERRY shade?
- Prep your lips
- Exfoliate lips with a lip scrub or a lip scuff and apply a lip balm or lip oil.
- It will ensure your lips don't flake out or dry.
- Line your lips with the lipliner and shape it.
- Run the liner all over your lips which will create a great base and help your lipstick last longer.
- Apply the liquid lipstick carefully and stay between the lines.
What is the texture of the POISON BERRY shade like?
- The lipkit is a velvet matte lipkit which looks great on lips and does not dry them out.
- The lipstick does not enhance cracks.
- It does not settle into the lines of your lip.
- The liner is very creamy and does not require dragging like most lipliners.
- The liquid lipstick glides realy easily and dries down semi matte.
- It does not dry out lips.
Is POISON BERRY vegan?
Yes, Kylie cosmetics are completely cruelty free and vegan.
Pros of POISON BERRY:
- Velvet matte does not dry out lips.
- The shade is good for those who love dark shades.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- A flattering color for dark skinned beauties.
Cons of POISON BERRY:
- A bit expensive.
- A bit too dark for natural makeup lovers.
Where to buy POISON BERRY from?
You can buy POISON BERRY for $27.