Nude matte shades, especially if brown based, look very flattering on the skin. Kylie Cosmetics recently released a nude matte and nude velvet collection of 4 lipsticks "SEND ME MORE NUDES" as a part of their summer cosmetics collection. One of the lipsticks of this collection of 4 lipsticks is a shade called NAKED LIPSTICK. It is a very beautiful, washed out nude which is a great summer color. But who will this color look good on? And how to wear it? Read on to know this and a lot more.
What is the shade NAKED LIPSTICK like?
- Naked is a brown based nude.
- It has cool undertones.
- It is fully matte without any shimmer.
Who does NAKED LIPSTICK look good on?
- On fair skin tones with yellow undertones, it is perfect brown based nude.
- On medium and dark skin tones it a bit pale and standout nude.
- It looks good on most skin tones.
What is the texture of NAKED LIPSTICK?
- It is a matte lipstick.
- It's a thick and creamy liquid but turns matte after drying.
- Like the previous matte lipsticks, it is expected to be crease proof, crack proof, and transfer proof.
Pros of NAKED LIPSTICK:
- Looks good on all skin types.
- Pretty and perfect nude.
- Matte texture.
Cons of NAKED LIPSTICK:
Won't be sold individually. You can only buy the collection.
Where to buy NAKED LIPSTICK from?
NAKED is a part if 4 lipstick collection from Kylie Cosmetic's summer collection. It is going to release on Kylie cosmetics website on July 15, 2017, on Kylie cosmetics website. Send Me More Nudes Lipstick pack will cost $45.