Kylie cosmetics never fail when it comes to their perfect nude lipsticks. She has surprised us yet again with a new lipkit called Maliboo matte lipkit that now competes with Kylie's other nude shades such as Coco K, KKW, Charm, Candy K, Exposed, Moon, Apricot, Dirty Peach, Harmony and Ginger K.
But despite releasing such a huge number of nude colors, no two colors are ever similar looking. Maliboo matte is the latest addition to Kylie Cosmetic's beautiful matte lips collection. It is a cool undertoned lipstick which is where it goes differently from the usual shades of Kylie cosmetics which are warm toned. It is so hugely popular that it was sold out on the website within eight minutes.
Read on to know all the details about this amazing lip kit.
What is the Kylie cosmetics Maliboo matte shade like?
- Kylie cosmetics describes it as a light cool tone nude.
- It is a cool pinkish brown tone.
- The color usually looks good on every skin tone but very pale people might find it to be a bit chalky.
- It has hints of pink but is mostly brown.
- It has grey undertones which look good on most skin tones.
- It is a very new kind if color and something which is Kylie's personal favorite.
What is the texture of lip kit like?
- Lip liner:
- It is a very creamy and velvety texture.
- It glides easily on lips and you don't have to drag it.
- It is very well pigmented and can be used alone too.
- It gives an opaque look to the lip.
- Its texture is a creamy and velvety texture which can be put on easily.
- It glides easily on lips and doesn't need dragging.
- It feels very emollient and lightweight on lips.
- It does not feel like you have put on anything on lips which is great for people who are not comfortable with heavy makeup.
What does the lip kit contain?
The lip kit contains one matte liquid lipstick and one lip liner. They are packed in a cardboard box which consists of the company's logo and shade name.
How to apply the Maliboo matte lip kit?
- Prep your lips. Exfoliate lips with a lip scrub and hydrate them with a moisturizer. This will prevent lipstick from settling down into cracks, which is the biggest drawback of matte lipsticks.
- Take the sharpened lip liner and define your lip shape. You can line a bit outside to make lips look plumper.
- Run the lip liner all over your lips which will make it long lasting.
- Take the liquid lipstick and use the applicator to apply it over your lips. One swipe is enough since the lipstick is very well pigmented.
- The applicator makes precise applications easier for the most unsteady hands. Beginners will find this lipstick applicator to be very helpful.
- Your plump and perfect pout looks amazing and nude matte.
Is it vegan?
Yes, fear not. Kylie cosmetics are completely cruelty-free and vegan.
What is the smell of the Maliboo lipstick like?
Like the other Kylie lip kits, it has a vanilla cake smell which does not stay long.
Pros of Maliboo matte lip kit:
- It is a very well pigmented and opaque formula which needs one swipe for proper application.
- It really gives the illusion of plumped up lips which is Kylie's signature pout secret.
- It does not dry out lips or flake them like other liquid lipsticks.
- The cool undertoned shade looks good on most skin tones.
Cons of the Maliboo lip kit:
- It might seem to be a bit expensive for $29.
- The lip kits are almost always sold out on the website. Hence, availability of the lip kits is a problem.
Where to buy it from?
Kylie cosmetics sell Maliboo matte lipkit for $29.