Kylie cosmetics silver series lipsticks might look nude dominated but it doesn't lack some standout shades for the bold!!
Kylie cosmetics silver series has nude shades like Troublemaker, infatuation and puppy love, but shades like Raspberry Charlotte, Pomegranate and Lovesick gives the bold ones a chance to show off their daring pout. The true purple of Lovesick is sure going to keep you hooked.
Shade of Lovesick:
- The shade Lovesick is the truest purple shade you have ever seen.
- Intensely pigmented, it will ensure that your bold pout stands out among the rest.
- With hints of both blue and red, the color will give you lots of attention and it perfect for party looks.
- You can try pairing it with smoky eyes for the intense bold finish.
Texture of Lovesick:
- One of the best points about the Kylie cosmetics silver series lippies is that they have managed to combine a creamy, satiny finish with high pigmentation.
- Kylie cosmetics claim that just one swipe will deliver bold, full color.
- The portable packaging snd the cute silver case is a must have for every makeup lover this holiday season.
The prices are expected to be a bit on the higher side, with kylie cosmetics releasing its 20 new lipsticks and 30 shades of concealer. You can expect each lipstick to be priced at around $25 and they will be available from December 13th on kylie cosmetics official website.