When you got the perfect glow, only then your skin makeup is perfect.
Models and celebrities have an amazing dewy glow on their skin and if you have wondered how the achieve it, highlighter is their secret weapon. But if you have messed with lots of highlighter and yet failed to achieve the desired look, then fear not, beauty empress Kylie Jenner is here with six new highlighters, more commonly known as Kylighter. These highlighters by Kylie cosmetics make sure that you are using the right highlighter for your skintone. Kylie has given a guidance on who these highlighters are for and which skin type it will suit. Instagram is going crazy over the beautiful highlighters.
French vanilla is a soft icy gold shade which is just the faux glowing skin blessing for girls with lighter skin. Dab it on, and voila!
You got an enviable glow.
What is the colour like?
- Kylie cosmetics describe it as a soft icy gold colour.
- It is packed with tonnes of shimmering particles which will help you get your glow without using too much product.
- It has buildable coverage.
- It is well pigmented but not overly so. Hence you can use tge right amount and it gives you lot of control over the kind of look you desire.
- It gives a natural looking glow and sheen.
What is the texture like?
It is a creamy and velvety formula.
It has the perfect amount of colour.
It is not a dry cake.
How does the packaging look like?
- The highlighter is packed in a external cardboard carton.
- It is packed in a box inside which the cake rests.
- The highlighter is in the form of pressed powder.
- It is packed in a square cake form with embissed signature Kylie cosmetics metal drip design.
- The highlighter box has magnetic clasp.
How to apply it?
You can apply it with hands or the fan brush which is known as highlighter or illuminator brush.
Highlighter is applied on:
- Higher points of cheekbones.
- Centre if forehead.
- Bridge of the nose.
- Inner corner of the eyes.
- Cupid's bow above the lips.
- Brow bone.
Who does it look good on?
Its great for people who want to create a subtle and natural looking glow without looking overly made up.
Make sure not to over highlight. It will not look natural and wont give you the "inner glow" look.
Is it vegan?
Yes, more reason to love it. Kylie cosmetics are completely cruelty free and vegan.
Is it long lasting?
The highlighter lasts for a fairly long period of time. You can spritz some makeup setting spray which will help it last even longer.
- It is a great highlighter which has been made to cater specific skin tone.
- It adds a nice, natural glow to skin.
- It has buildable coverage.
- It does not settle into pores and fine lines.
- Its nice, creamy; velvety texture blends easily into skin.
- The pigmentation of the highlighter is just perfect.
- It gives great control over the kind of highlight you want.
- It might seem a bit expensive at $22 when there are lesser priced highlighters available.
- Availability of the highlighter is a problem since they are sold out on website like other Kylie cosmetics.
Where to get it from?
Kylie cosmetics sell French Vanilla Kylighter on their website for $22.