Kylie cosmetics has done it again. The new Royal Peach palette which made its debut on January 12, 2017, on Kylie Cosmetic's official website is a total slayer. Instagram and YouTube beauty bloggers, as well as beauty junkies, are going crazy over this dozen shaded shimmery and matte palette which can help you create a huge lot of versatile looks very easily. You will never crave for variety when it comes to eyeshadows again. Read on to know all you got to know about this amazing palette and for some amazing looks, you can create with this palette.
What is the Royal Peach palette about?
- It is a palette with a dozen colours.
- The colors are all metallic shimmery or matte shades with the exception of one royal blue color.
- The eyeshadows are pressed into little round cakes on the palette.
- The versatile shade range helps you create lots of looks.
- Except the blue, all the colors are warm metallic hues.
What is the packaging like?
- The palette is white in color and made up of thick cardboard.
- The box is rectangular in shape and the external surface is black.
- 12 eyeshadow cakes are placed in it in pressed powder form.
- There is a small mirror on the cover of the palette which is just the right size.
- A small compartment below the pressed powders houses the kylie eyeshadow brush.
- The white base looks very neat and provides a great contrast with the shimmery shades.
What is the texture like?
- The palette consists of 6 shimmery metallic shades and 6 matte shades.
- They have medium but buildable coverage which gives you lots of control over the kind of look you want.
- They are very well pigmented.
- They have a creamy formula which is very easy to apply.
What are the colors in Kylie's Royal Peach palette?
The palette consists of 12 colors.
The description of the colours are as follows:
- Sorbet is a light-medium orange.
- It has a creamy consistency with a matte finish.
- It had pigmentation with a slightly dusty finish which blends out well when applied evenly.
- The eyeshadow was dense enough and it doesn’t have fallout during application.
- Royal is a deep cobalt blue with strong, cool undertones and a satiny finish.
- It has a medium coverage, though the eyeshadow is buildable.
- The consistency is slightly drier than the others.
- It does not fall out during application and lasts long.
3. Queen Bee
- Queen Bee is a bright, medium copper with warm brownish undertones and a metallic shimmer.
- It has intense color pigmentation with a smooth, blendable consistency.
- It is quite creamy during application and dries matte.
- Duke is a medium-dark copper with warm, orangish brown undertones and a pearly glow.
- The pigmentation is quite intense.
- The texture was soft, not dusty but at the same time is very blendable.
- Duchess is a sparkling bronze with warmer undertones.
- It has larger glitter particles in it.
- The color is not very creamy because of the large glitter particles.
- A damp brush will serve as a very good applicator.
- It stays well when used with an eyeshadow primer.
- Sandy is a muted, golden brown with warm ochere undertones.
- It has a matte finish.
- It had good pigmentation and smooth, velvety consistency.
- It is a very blendable color which gives a lot of control over intensity.
- Mojito is a bright, golden based green with a metallic finish.
- It has glitter particles blended in.
- The color applies smoothly and feels quite creamy.
- Damp brush and eyeshadow primer increase longevity and reduce fallout.
- Cinnamon is a medium-dark orange-brown with warm undertones and a matte finish.
- It has an excellent pigmentation which lasts long.
- It has a soft, smooth, and blendable texture that feels creamy and velvety.
- It does not have fallout issues.
- Crush is a medium coral-red with warm undertones and a smooth finish.
- It has medium coverage, which is quite buildable.
- The consistency is soft, a bit dusty, and can fall out a bit.
10. North Star
- North Star is a soft, medium lavender which is a beautiful dreamy colon.
- It has strong, pink undertones and a sparkling, frosted finish.
- It has great pigmentation.
- The texture is drier and looser, which results in slight fallout.
- Seashell is a metallic finish pink champagne color.
- It has very good pigmentation.
- It does not fall out.
- Apply with a damp brush for best results.
- Peachy is a matte finish bright peach color.
- It has pinkish orange undertones.
- It looks amazing when blended well.
- It has a velvety and creamy texture with no fallout.
Who can use this palette? This versatile palette can be used by anyone and everyone. It looks good on anyone and everyone. You can get the Kylie's Peach eye makeup look using this palette.
Is Kylie's Royal Peach palette vegan? Yes, Kylie cosmetics are completely cruelty-free and vegan.
What is the smell of Kylie's Royal Peach palette? Initially, there were a few complaints about the chemical like the smell of the eyeshadow palette but it appears that it was a problem with a specific batch and not the product as a whole.
Pros of Kylie's Royal Peach palette:
- Very versatile palette and can be worn by everyone.
- Great texture and consistency.
- The amazing color range which can be used for many looks.
- The eyeshadow brush is really good and great for blending out and accentuating crease.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Metallic shades look very glamorous on eyes.
Cons of Kylie's Royal Peach palette:
- Availability of the Royal peach palette is a problem since the palettes are always sold out on the website.
- The colors with larger glitter particles tend to fall out a bit.
Where to buy Kylie's Royal Peach palette? The Kylie cosmetics website sells Royal peach palette for $45.
Tweets by Kylie's Royal Peach palette Users:
- I can't get enough of this peachy look. The used kylie cosmetics royal peach palette on the eyes. -AntoniettaNac.
- I feel like bronze is an everyday palette but my favorite is royal peach. -Astrid_6699.
- Definitely royal peach palette! I wear every single day🙈🍑. -cosyforgrande.
- Finally bought the royal peach palette by @KylieJenner! It's beautiful 🍑😸. -vivalamuneca