Fall is here, and hence it is time to stock up our wardrobe and makeup kits with beautiful fall shades inspired by the grey skies, chilly winds and maple leaves. And Kylie cosmetics is back in game with 3 new amazing fall inspired shades which just released on 15th September and we could not wait to get our hands on them. One of the shades being a greyish brown lipkit shade named MINK was pretty unique. Check out a detailed review of MINK here.
What is the shade and texture of MINK like?
- The shade MINK is a reminder of everything that represents the windy season of fall.
- It is a brown shade with greyish hints.
- It has purple undertones to it and is cool toned unlike most browns which have warm reddish undertones.
- The lippencil glides smoothly and the liquid lipstick spreads easily and dries off for a seamless matte finish.
Who will it look good on?
- This will look best on people with cool skin undertones.
- The color might look a bit wadhed out on medium to dark skintones.
- It is a pretty flattering shade for rosy skin too.
What is the packaging of MINK like?
- Mink comes in a usual cardboard Kylie cosmetics packaging.
- It consists of one lippencil and one liquid lipstick in the same shade.
- The products are meant to be used together for a Kylie Jenner like lip plumping effect.
Pros of MINK:
- The shade is quite unique
- It us a cool toned brown unlike the commonly available redfish undertoned brown.
- The texture is smooth and non drying.
- It applies evenly and does not flake lips.
- Lip pencil can be used with any sharpener.
Cons of MINK:
- The shade can be a bit tough to pull off for some skintones.
- Availability of the lipkits is a problem since they get sold out fast.
Where to buy MINK from?
You can buy this beautiful lipkit from the Kylie cosmetics official website. It retails for $29.