We are soo excited!!
Kylie Jenner is set to release her new lipstick collection called Koko round 2. She says that Koko round 1 was her favorite lip kit collection and there have been lots of requests for a round 2 of the same. Hence she announced for Koko round 2 which consists of 4 shades will be released on 31st May, 2017 at 3pm PST. One of these shades is the Doll which gives a bright orange-red color.
The Koko Kollection round 1 had three alluring shades-
The round 2 consists of Doll, Baby Girl, Bunny and a gloss called Sugar Plum. The Koko Kollection 2 is scheduled for release on 5/31.
What is the doll lipstick shade like?
- Doll is a really vibrant red hue.
- It has lots of blue pigments added to it which makes the brightness of the shade obvious, even in pictures.
- Kylie Jenner and her sister Khloe Kardashian have been seen modeling this lipstick and the shade sure looks awesome.
What is the texture of doll lipstick like?
- The texture of the lipkit is supposed to be matte.
- Velvet matte is a very creamy and emollient texture which feels great on lips.
- The lipstick glides easily on lips
- It dries down matte and does not move once applied.
- It looks amazing while staying on for really long even with eating and drinking.
- Does not dry out lips.
Who will doll lipstick look good on?
- Doll lipstick is a very bright orange-red hue. This shade is expected to suit medium to dark skin tones best. If you have very fair skin then this color may clash with your skin and make you stand out a bit too much.
Pros of doll lipstick:
- A very blue pigmented red which gives you a very bright shade.
- A great color for medium to dark skin tones.
- Velvet matte texture
- It does not dry out lips.
- Cruelty-free and vegan
Cons of doll lipstick:
- Doll lipstick is too vibrant for fairer skintones.
- You won't be able to buy doll alone as it is sold as a part of the collection.
When will it release?
Koko collection part 2 will be released on May 31 at 3 pm PST on Kylie Cosmetics website