It's that time of the year again when we wear spooky costumes and decorate with carved pumpkins and Kylie Jenner has a brilliant surprise for us. But this year, that's not all because Kylie Cosmetics is coming out with their Halloween 18 collection and it's in 3D!!
The larger than life collection consists of Matte Liquid lipstick, Halloween Shades in Creme Lipstick in Matte and Metallic, Lip gloss, Highlighter, an eyeshadow palette, Glitter Eyes, 3D glasses basically everything you have ever dreamt about. Here we are going to give you all the details you need to know about the collection, including shade range, how to wear it, pricing and release date.
3D glasses: Perfect Halloween Makeup Accessory
Yes, this Kylie Cosmetics collection actually comes in 3D glasses to let you have lots of fun with your makeup. The attractive and spooky 3D packaging is sure as eye catching as the products within. To complete your halloween look wear these 3D glasses and you would be ready to post your spooky image on Instagram!
Bite Me Lip Kit- Blood Red Liquid Lipstick
This is a matte red lip kit which is inspired from the blood red Halloween tones. It is a glamorous dark red shade which not only gives you a standout red pout but also makes your lips look plump. Its sure a must have Fall color. To get the Beauty and the Beast, Vampire and Zombie looks you would need this lipstick to complete the spooky makeup.
Spooky Glitter Lip Gloss: To Make Your Halloween Look Shine
A glittery golden lipgloss, it acts add an excellent top coat as well as be worn alone for a highly glossy finish.
Go Ghost Highlighter: The Perfect Real Gold Shine
This highlighter is one of the most interesting parts of this collection. This is because it looks white when seen in the packaging but when applied on the skin it shows up gold and hence looks really glamorous on the skin.
The Mummy Palette: The eyeshadow Palette With the Most Spooky Shades Ever, Absolutely Perfect for Halloween
This 9 shaded palate from Kylie cosmetics consists of of Shades that are as interesting as their names. Comprising of matte shimmery as well as glittery Shades this mummy palette can be used to create versatile looks this Halloween. The shades are:
- Nightmare: glittery Golden shade
- Bat sh*t crazy: shimmery yellowish gold
- Main boo: light brown
- Hey pumpkin: fiery pumpkin orange
- Best witches: shimmery Brown with hints of purple
- Howl o ween: matte Pink with hints of Salmon
- Freak on: Shimmery olive green
- Hex on my ex: shimmery purple
- Sweet poison: grey toned green
Glittery Liquid Eyeshadows called Glitter Eyes: Witch and Famous and Hello Gorgeous
Witch and famous and Hello Ghordeous are two liquid eyeshadows from the Kylie Cosmetics Halloween 18 collection.
While Witch and famous is a bronze shimmer, Hello gorgeous is a true gold. Both the shades are super smooth and glide easily without leaving glittery chunks behind.
Spooky Shades of Creme Lipsticks in Matte and Metallic- Perfect to create the Spookiest of the Halloween looks
Described as 3D lipsticks, Kylie Cosmetics Halloween 18 collection comprises of 4 matte lipsticks.
- Spider bite - This shade is very witchy purple in color. It is a metallic matte shade.
- Monster - This is a creepy green lipstick shade in dark olive. This lipstick is perfect if you want those dirty monster vampire looks for the halloween.
- Haunt it - This is the best ever Orange Lipstick For Halloween ever. This is a metallic pumpkin shade in dark orange with glitters in it. Perfect to create the witch look!
- Creep it real- This is a nude metallic pink shade. Again perfect to apply on lips in case you want the look of a spider where the lips should not be highlighted!
The collection is packaged in an extremely cool purple, green and black themed cardboard boxes which are actually 3D. It's just the thing you need to set the mood this Halloween. While the Bite me lipkit is expected to be priced at around $30, the palette will be priced at around $42. The lipsticks are expected to retail at around $18 each and the highlighter might be priced somewhere between $22 and $25. The glittery liquid eyeshadows will be priced at around $20 and the lipgloss around $16. The collection will be available on Kylie Cosmetics official website from 12th October 2018. Make sure to get your hands on them fast as they are expected to be sold out very soon.