Kylie Cosmetics seem to have a never ending range of nude shades which cater to a vast diversity of customers. The latest addition to the amazing nude lipkit collection is a lipkit called Bare velvet. What's more, it comes in velvet texture which makes it super comfortable and lends a dewy shine on the lips. Anyone is going to fall in love with this light and barely there shade. Here is a review of Bare velvet to help you decide.
Shade of Bare velvet:
- Bare velvet is a nude beige pink color.
- It has warm undertones and is a great choice for a daytime look.
- It is a barely there color which can be worn to work.
Texture of Bare velvet:
- The shade Bare velvet is very smooth and glides easily.
- The lip liner is creamy and does not drag.
- It gives intense color in just one swipe.
- It looks very pigmented and gives the lips a plumped up appearance.
Pros of Bare velvet:
- The shade looks great most skin colors and good for women of all ages.
- It is a shade suitable for daily wear.
- Very pigmented and gives opaque color in one swipe.
- Transfer proof and long lasting. Does not need reapplication even with eating and drinking.
- It's a very velvety and smooth formula which doesn't dry out lips or flake them.
- The doe foot applicator of the lipstick is very handy.
Cons of Bare velvet:
At $27, it might seem a bit expensive.
Availability of the lipstick is a problem since the lip kits are very popular and are often sold out on website.
Where to buy Bare velvet from?
You can buy Bare velvet from Kylie Cosmetics official website for $27.