1. WARM CASTOR OIL: Before applying, one must be sure enough to clean the area with a baking soda solution. After this, castor oil must be heated and the gauze must be soaked in it. When the oil is heated, it must be applied to the eyelashes. This procedure should be repeated for a stretch of 40 days for better results. One must be cautious enough while heating the oil as it might get a different color and a strange smell on over-heating.
2. VASELINE AND CASTOR OIL: Vaseline must be applied and left for an hour on the affected portion where one wants to grow the lashes. Then again in the afternoon, the same process must be repeated. At night before going to sleep, castor oil should be applied on the affected area and then cleaned in the morning itself. This process must be repeated until and unless one reaches the adequate thickness.
3. ALOE VERA GEL, CASTOR OIL, and VITAMIN E: 2 tablespoons of castor oil must be poured into a bowl along with 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 2 vitamin E capsules. After adding all the ingredients it should be mixed well. Then for storing the mixture, an airtight container must be taken. By using a mascara brush, the mixture must be applied on the lashes for overnight and then in the morning, it must be cleaned properly with normal water. For the best outcomes, it should be applied every day.
4. CASTOR OIL, COCONUT OIL, ALMOND OIL and VITAMIN E: ½ tablespoon of coconut oil, 10 drops of vitamin E oil, ¼ tablespoon of almond oil, ¼ tablespoon of castor oil must be taken together and mixed properly and then it should be applied with the help of the cotton swab or Q-Tip every night before going to bed. For best results, the mixture must be applied regularly at least for 2-3 weeks.
5. BASIL LEAVES AND CASTOR OIL: At first the holy basil leaves are washed and dried properly so that it gets devoid of any kind of moisture. Then the castor oil should be heated in a pan by keeping in mind of not to overheat it. After heating, basil leaves are added at once and by switching off the burner the oil must be put to cooling. The oil should be strained and then massaged on eyelashes every day before sleep by leaving it overnight. If this oil is used on a regular basis then the lashes will definitely grow faster.